Cornerstone partners with Lincoln Elementary School to encourage and serve the teachers, families, and students in a variety of ways:
- Volunteering in classrooms and at recess
- Supporting the staff through prayer and encouragement
- Providing snacks for students
- Landscaping and decorating projects
- Volunteering at open house and school-wide events
Our Growth Groups play a central role in the Lincoln School Initiative. Each group adopts a grade level and commits to pray for the students, the teachers and staff by name, and find opportunities to encourage them throughout the school year.
If you’re interested in getting involved with the Lincoln School Initiative, contact us.