Kids Ministry Director
Cornerstone Church is seeking a gifted Kids Ministry Director who will be the primary leader and shepherd of our kids (and families) from infant through 6th grade.
The successful candidate will possess the motivational, administrative, and leadership skills to guide an already healthy and growing kids ministry into new opportunities to introduce kids to Christ and to teach them to grow in the Lord as they participate in the Cornerstone vision to love God, grow people, serve our city, and reach the world.
Summary of Position
The Kids Ministry Director should be a passionate follower of Jesus who is a gifted leader of kids and their families. They should love God's Word and have great skill in teaching it. They must be an energetic recruiter and have a vision to build a midweek kids program as well as adapt to the needs of kids and their families in a growing environment.
- Provide leadership to & participate in Cornerstone Kids Ministry
- Recruit & train kids ministry leaders & volunteers
- Consistently & effectively communicate with families of children
- Oversee & manage the kids ministry budget
- Supervise Early Childhood Coordinator position
- Build midweek kids program
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Gifted teacher
- Strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated passion for leading kids
- Great recruiter
- Biblically and theologically sound